Tina & Larry Tacker Welcome you to T2 Tax & Accounting Services
TAX RETURN PREPARATION – E-FILING – BOOKKEEPING – PAYROLL – NOTARY PUBLIC1
Over 40 years of combined experience
- Listed in the IRS directory! ( IRS Directory )
- Adheres to IRS Circular 230. ( Circular 230 )
- As an IRS AFSP participant, Larry Has over 37 hours of continuing education for 2018. ONLY 18 hours are required!
Larry has completed all the classes to become an Enrolled Agent. DISCLAIMER: Larry has NOT yet tested and is not holding himself out as an EA.
- Never heard of an Enrolled Agent, see explanation here > ( ENROLLED AGENT )
Giving back to the community, as an advanced level VITA certified volunteer for several years, Larry also manages an IRS VITA site that helps the elderly and low income families receive tax preparation and financial help at no cost every year. In 2018 the site prepared 997 tax returns.
As a Notary Signing Agent, Larry has worked with several national & local lenders and title companies for 15 years. Closing over 10,000 various types of loans has afforded some insight into the financial & tax aspects of mortgages and loans.
The IRS requires AFSP participants & VITA site managers to take yearly training and testing. Larry is constantly background checked yearly. As a VITA site manager, as a Notary Signing Agent and as an IRS Electronic Return Originator.
Bookkeeping and Payroll
- 30+ years of payroll experience
- 10+ years of HR experience
- Degree in accounting.
We can handle your bookkeeping on a monthly or quarterly basis as needed, making sure you are meeting your filing and deposit requirements. Payroll processing, payroll taxes and employee forms can be added to Bookkeeping.
Payroll includes free HR consulting for workplace compliance and employee issues, e.g. unemployment, employee documentation, sample work place policies, best practices etc.
With 29 years experience, holds a degree in accounting but is NOT a CPA. We can prepare your financial statements for your needs and for tax matters. While some financial institutions may accept these, we unfortunately CANNOT CERTIFY financial statements for banks, loans, etc.
- As an Illinois Notary Public, I AM NOT AN ATTORNEY LICENSED TO PRACTICE LAW IN ILLINOIS AND MAY NOT GIVE LEGAL ADVICE OR ACCEPT FEES FOR LEGAL ADVICE.